The KDT Series of configurable knockdown mobile totes are ideal for the storage, holding, or transfer of fluids in life science, biopharmaceutical, and food and dairy applications. Among the most flexible mobile tote lines on the market, the KDT Series can be designed to meet specific bag- and application- needs, plus configured with accessories such as status boards, pump shelves, and tube management systems. In addition, optional sight glass sides are available for total bag visibility during processing.
The KDT knockdown mobile totes feature the following benefits:
- One-person assembly in less than 1 minute
- Positive-lock bottom drains for most bag brands
- Flat, smooth surfaces that limit mold crevices and enable easy cleaning
- Self-contained knock-down design permits tote storage in its own base
- Stackable units maximize footprint utilization in-use or stored
KDT mobile totes are ideal for solution preparation, store and transport, bulk harvest, product pooling, and bulk intermediate hold applications. They are manufactured under an ISO 9001 quality management system for clean room use, and their all-plastic, USP Class VI construction meets cGMP and FDA requirements.
The totes and accessories come in sizes from 50 L to 500 L.