TerraPort™ (US Patent Number 7,134,695)
TerraPort™ is the answer to the fragile sanitary fittings currently used on non-metallic vessels.
- minimizes dead leg; reduces risk of bacterial growth or trapped fluids
- enables aseptic transitions
- available in USP Class VI polypropylene
- ideal fitting for view port or sample port
- promotes complete drainage
TerraPort's patented design has addressed the risk of traditional sanitary fittings protruding outward from the tank wall, leaving the critical sealing surface vulnerable to impact. Upon impact, not only was the sanitary fitting compromised, but usually the entire vessel was useless. This is no longer the case with TerraPort's innovative design.
Features of TerraPort™
- machined from solid FDA compliant bar stock (USP class VI compliant in the case of polypropylene).
- low profile (1") welded port that protrudes outward from the tank wall, no further than the existing top lip of the tank.
- the sealing area is housed within the fitting protecting it from impact for worry-free transport and plumbing.
Recognized equally for product quality, customer service, and reliable lead-times, Terracon is an organization that takes the time to understand your specific application and offers the solution that works best for you. Contact us today to get the complete solution to your fluid management needs.