- Identify the types and number of fittings required.
- On an elevation sketch of the tank, similar to the one shown here, indicate the height (above the floor) at which each fitting should be located.
- On a top view, indicate the angular location at which each fitting should be located. This is typically shown in terms of degrees of a circle, or clock-free designations ("3 o'clock" = 90°).
- Refer to Terracon's fittings and accessories bulletin for the most commonly requested components.
- Contact Terracon's application specialists for further assistance.