If rectangular is what you need,
we have the tank for you
Why Terracon for a rectangular tank?
- We are the proven partner for designing plastic tanks for use in quality and inspection processes for a wide variety of industrial applications
- We offer a 100 choices of sizes of rectangular plastic tanks from 2 gallon to 1,200 gallon capacity
- Proven, ideal solution for secondary containment systems
“Terracon is the leader in designing and manufacturing top of the line tanks and mixing systems.”
MIKE MATTON, NEW ENGLAND SALES
Terracon offers one-piece molded rectangular tanks that give you the following benefits:
- Strength – tough, seamless, durable, corrosion and impact resistant.
- Temperature resistance – high density polyethylene offers resistance up to 160°F; Terracon offers molded rectangular tanks in polypropylene to tolerate temperatures up to 200°F. All tanks can be fiberglass wrapped for temperatures up to 212°F.
- Cost - a more economical solution than stainless steel
Additional benefits of Terracon's one-piece molded rectangular open-top flat bottom tanks:
- Easy cleaning with a smooth interior
- Large L shaped lip allows for either overlap or inlay covers
- For secondary storage needs, simply order the next size up and your needs are met!
More details on Terracon Industrial Rectangular Tanks
Prefer us to call you?
Be informed about solutions to complex challenges
Who is Terracon?
We are the leader in designing and delivering custom-configured plastic tanks and accessories. If you transfer, mix and/or store fluids including biopharmaceuticals and high purity water, get Terracon involved to save you time, money and hassle.
LEARN MORE >>